Simple Cucumber and Tomato Salad
Use more or less of these ingredients as you like. You can also cut vegetables in larger pieces if you desire or slice your cucumbers.
- 2 cups pickling cucumbers can used sliced if pickling cucumbers are not available
- 1 cups diced tomatoes look for vine-ripened tomatoes or slice firm ripe grape tomatoes in half
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions use the larger bulb onions if you can find them or red onions
- 1/2 cup diced green and or red bell peppers - optional
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup good olive oil
- Small amount of sweetner of your choice; ½ tea sugar or a few drops of stevia
- Salt and pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients well, chill and eat. Should be eaten in 1-2 days for best freshness.