- Olive Oil
- Spreadable Goat Cheese (Or Cream Cheese)
- Roasted Turkey
- Chef Sandra's Cranberry Orange Jam (Or another cranberry topping)
- Brush olive oil on both sides of the baguette.
- Toast it at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Then put spreadable goat cheese on the baguette. You can also use cream cheese.
- Next add some of your roasted Turkey.
- Top with Chef Sandra's cranberry orange jam or some other cranberry topping.
- Lastly, garnish the top.
I have always enjoyed the taste of butternut squash. However, my real love for this wonderful squash really began just over a year ago when my daughter became ill. We learned how beneficial butternut squash was for her and we began researching all kinds of recipes using butternut squash.
Our favorite by far was butternut squash soup. I found a basic butternut squash recipe and tweaked it to include something that we really liked. I now make butternut squash soup on a regular basis and even had the opportunity to make my recipe using fresh organic squash from my friends garden all the way from New Jersey. See the photos on my Nuts for Butternut Squash blog post.
If your squash is huge, add more broth. If you squash is small start with maybe 3 cups of broth and add more as needed.
I hope you enjoy our version of this soup. Get creative and add your own twist like using a pear instead of an apple.
In this video I demonstrate how to prepare this delicious butternut squash soup.