Tired of Thanksgiving Turkey Sandwiches…Try Turkey Crostinis!
Author: Chef Sandra
- Olive Oil
- Spreadable Goat Cheese (Or Cream Cheese)
- Roasted Turkey
- Chef Sandra's Cranberry Orange Jam (Or another cranberry topping)
- Brush olive oil on both sides of the baguette.
- Toast it at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Then put spreadable goat cheese on the baguette. You can also use cream cheese.
- Next add some of your roasted Turkey.
- Top with Chef Sandra's cranberry orange jam or some other cranberry topping.
- Lastly, garnish the top.